Marching with Marshall

Marching with Marshall
Sam Houston National Forest Ranger Station

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rain will come

Marchers,
The much needed rain came with a bang of the screen door, and gully washer of a current coasting through my back yard, taking the dry soil and moving it outside the back gate.

It gave me time this morning, to head to Academy and purchase some hiking socks and deciding, with the wet streets and dark clouds, to buy a back pack rain cover. I think the color was just right, as it had an orange glow to it, I thought of the Orange Crush defense of the Denver Broncos, I thought of Addison.

Therefore, my new back pack cover is a bright orange, with the, www.addisonmarshallcrushcancer.org", web site address scribbled on the back. I am taking it for a spin this afternoon, so if you see a middle aged male humping a back pack- does not sound like a good thing, or waltzing Matilda along the side of the road, honk your horn and let me know you support Addison also.

Should you healthy marcher determine to get a back pack rain cover, try to get orange, and let's Orange Crush Cancer Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment