Marching with Marshall

Marching with Marshall
Sam Houston National Forest Ranger Station

Monday, June 7, 2010

Foster Lads, Foster Moms: Need Some Help

Marchers,
I need you Marchers, who are reading this, to have the other ones read this and call me. We are almost out of time, and we need to coordinate rides.

I have spoke with Doug Webb, Thomas Raper, Justin Schindler, Stefan Koch, Zach Lazarine, and a few others I have called on the phone. I need you gentlemen to make some calls for me; I need you to call your friends and tell them to sign up, and read this site so they know what to bring. I cannot guess the numbers that may want to come, nor can I guess their intentions. The time has come for you young men to make the calls for me and get back with me, or have them call me so we have a close head count of who is going.

Some people have SATS/ACTS on Saturday, June 12th. These men want to go, but they will need to coordinate rides between themselves and their parents, and then meet us at Big Woods Hunter's Camp in the afternoon. This needs to be coordinated, and we need to know who is and isn't going.

Give your friends a push, then have them give us a call- ASAP!

Mothers, if you are reading to gain some understanding of what is going on, please start a phone tree, and give other Mothers a call to let them make the needed arrangements for their young man to go. Nothing could be worse then hearing the words, " I wish I had...", "If only I had taken the time to sign up...", "that sounded like fun".

My cell number is 281-857-4038, feel free to give me a call to let me know your questions or thoughts for your son. I want all these young men to have a chance to "March with Marshall", and support him during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment